Millions of people all over the world suffer with poor vision. Are you one of the people that either spends money month after month on contacts, or spends time each day cleaning and re-cleaning their glasses, not to mention has to remember where you put them when you take them off? For so many people LASIK vision correction is the answer to their vision problem. If you are considering your options, here are our top 5 reasons to call us for a LASIK consultation today:
- You will see clearly! For many of us, waking up in the morning means stumbling around to find your glasses or get your contacts in. How wonderful would it be to wake up and be able to just see?
- You will increase your eye comfort! People that wear contacts often complain of itchy eyes, allergies and irritations. People with glasses may suffer from headaches from too much pressure or a prescription that is not quite right anymore. Since your vision deteriorates so slowly, it can take time to realize that you are just not seeing as clearly as you did, even with your contacts or glasses.
- Very little downtime! For most, recovery time is a matter of hours, not days or weeks. And many experience even better vision than their corrective devices afforded them.
- LASIK pays for itself by eliminating the need for repeat purchases of contacts and glasses. Some insurance plans will pay for some or all of your surgery, and pre-tax dollars put into Flexible Spending Accounts may allow you to use the funds for your surgery.
- Dr Stewart Shofner is a renowned opthamologist who has successfully performed over 30,000 LASIK surgeries, giving people in Middle Tennessee and across the country the gift of clear vision. You can trust your eyes to him and his experienced staff.
Call Shofner Vision Center at615-340-4733 and schedule a free consultation. You will be glad you did!